Located in West Hollywood, California, engage: BDR is not your ordinary media advertising company — it is the media advertising company of the future. What makes this company so different from other advertising firms in the industry? Here’s a look at the products and services offered by this one-of-a-kind ad network.
When engage: BDR first entered the world of online media in 2007, it was one of the first companies to offer marketing solutions for direct response and performance marketers. Since then, the firm continues to make headlines with the launch of every new product or technology, most of which has been developed out of a need in the industry. For example, the firm launched the market’s first real-time bidding platform that makes it possible for advertisers to purchase inventory directly from publishers.
Engage: BDR is also known for creating waves with its diverse menu of marketing solutions not available through any other company. And they do all this by merging display, mobile, video, and branded entertainment into one network.
So it’s not a surprise that the firm is doing so well. The firm has already acquired an impressive client roster with companies such as Google, Fox, Playboy, and eHarmony, to name a few.
So what’s the mission of engage: BDR? According to the company website, “engage: BDR represents the core of our clients’ ability to acquire, retain and scale their businesses.”
To accomplish its mission and be successful, the company has a strong, diverse and talented team of online media experts gathered from leading industry companies, such as MySpace, LowerMyBills, Buzznet Media, and NexTag. The co-founder and President is Ted Dhanik, a marketing guru, who before launching his own company, spent five years at MySpace.com, where he was responsible for developing marketing initiatives and launching the brand in its infancy. To learn more about engage: BDR or Ted Dhanik, please visit the following links:
- Ted Dhanik
- Engage:BDR Launches A Real-Time Bidding Platform With Direct Buying From Publishers
- ‘Blair Witch’ Director to Launch Zany ‘As Seen on TV’ Informercial Series
When you are looking for Orange County IT support, there are some things that you want to find out about before choosing a company for tech support Los Angeles. Here are some things that you should do to choose the right company for IT support Orange County.
- Find out about the objectivity of the consultant. Ask that consultant to tell you about any kinds of financial incentives or special allegiances tied to the computer products. The consultant should have an opinion that is objective and they should tell you anything that they are tied into
- Find out who the backup is going to be for the consultant. Talk about up front who’s going to complete your project if something should happen to your consultant. A lot of smaller consultant practices have some agreements with their colleagues or even through associations to give them backup if they need it.
- Make sure that the consultant is going to give you regular reports. This is a really good safeguard against anything unexpected. It’s important that they keep you updated on the progress and the costs.
- A daily or hourly rate won’t tell the whole story. If the consultant’s charging a really high rate per hour usually will do the job in a shorter amount of time than someone who charges less per hour.
If you are looking for a consultant, a place to go is Calnet technology group. They have a lot of experience and can help you with solutions you need.
You won’t have to go far to get your printer solutions solved now that Zebra is on the job. The Zebra printer specials involve their top of the line products that are legendary at doing what a great series of printers are supposed to do.
They’ve got such an assortment of printers that you just can’t lose when it comes to getting what you need and while on the go. They’ve got their Zebra Mobile Label Printers line that allows you to print while you’re out and about. That’s a major convenience and this company knows it. You’ll find many a happy customer willing to testify to these printers’ abilities to meet the daily challenges whether it’s for the at home use or at the office. They also have their Zebra Barcode Label Printers and their Zebra Thermal Desktop Printers that get the job done when it needs to be done.
Today’s at home or office printing solutions calls for devices that people can count on. The Zebra line takes this into account and provides a series of printers that do the kind of job that allows for the diversity of the working and living experience. Being able to print without the headache is what consumers need to do. The business or store people need to get their printed labels or barcodes done without a headache as well. Knowing this, Zebra has put together such a line of products that satisfies these diverse needs.